Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hitting the Club

My wife was hanging out with her friend Jaime the other night. I was lucky enough to stop by while she was there.

I should mention that Jaime Wheeler is an SL legend, a blogger and business woman who helped bring Second Life from the grid to the web with her fashion blogging and business sense. She was again kind enough to go through her amazing inventory of clothing and let me take some pictures- see our other blog for them.

Anyhow, after Jaime's fashion show she and my wife hit a club. Specifically, they hit the Fogbound Blues Club. I could only stay for a few minutes, but I grabbed some pics while there. There are some more at the other blog too.

How lucky am I to hang with such beautiful and talented women?




No comments:

Post a Comment