Thursday, February 2, 2012

Maybe It Was Destiny?

I logged in and my wife showed me one of the first things she ever made in Second Life, the pair of red and blue shorts you see in the pictures below. She was going through her inventory and found them and remembered how perfectly they would go with her Patriots gear! Maybe she was destined to become a Patriots Fan? Ok, we're getting closer to the Superbowl and the excitement is obviously getting to me. (She was wearing the denim shorts when I logged in, I thought it was a cute picture).




In case you're new or are just catching up on your reading, all week long I will be posting pictures of my wife and her friends in the New England Patriots gear that my wife made for her Second Life Avatar in support of "my team" making it to the Superbowl. I know that many readers might be Giants fans, and this isn't intended as any sort of slight, but rather a celebration of how awesome my SL wife is (she's not even American so this is definitely not her team). All throughout the week I'll be posting pictures and videos from the photoshoots here and on my other blog, go take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment