Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Patriots Fan Calls for Two Point Conversion?

I love these three pictures of my wife posing in her Patriots gear. I'm not sure whether the two finger sign is a V for victory, she wants peace or is calling for the two point conversion, but in any case if she were the referee and dressed like this on the field, I know I wouldn't care if she made bad calls, or if she were the coach and made us all run extra laps, I'd be ok with that.We're inching closer to the Superbowl, and I can't tell if the excitement here is all for the game.





In case you're new or are just catching up on your reading, all week long I will be posting pictures of my wife and her friends in the New England Patriots gear that my wife made for her Second Life Avatar in support of "my team" making it to the Superbowl. I know that many readers might be Giants fans, and this isn't intended as any sort of slight, but rather a celebration of how awesome my SL wife is (she's not even American so this is definitely not her team). All throughout the week I'll be posting pictures and videos from the photoshoots here and on my other blog, go take a look!

1 comment:

  1. I think possibly she may be ordering two beers for the halftime show. Just a guess. And to not be from the US and give you an american football jersey to model with is very accommodating. Lucky you in SL.

    ReplyDelete