Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Patriot Fan in the Making?

It would be one thing if she made some Patriots Clothes and wore them once for me to take some pictures of and never wore them again, but my SL wife was actually wearing her fan jersey the other day when I popped into Second Life. How awesome is that? She was standing around chatting with our friend Jaime (see the other blog for pictures of Jaime in Patriots gear!) and wearing her jersey! I snapped a few pictures of her and to post here.



In case you're new or are just catching up on your reading, all week long I will be posting pictures of my wife and her friends in the New England Patriots gear that my wife made for her Second Life Avatar in support of "my team" making it to the Superbowl. I know that many readers might be Giants fans, and this isn't intended as any sort of slight, but rather a celebration of how awesome my SL wife is (she's not even American so this is definitely not her team). All throughout the week I'll be posting pictures and videos from the photoshoots here and on my other blog, go take a look!

2 comments:

  1. I am liking the jersey! Thanks for your kind words and following Newstuff. You might like my other one, as well at :

    randoomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well wasn't that considerate of her. :P

    ReplyDelete