Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Beauty in the Aqua Dress


I know I started numbering my posts here when I started and I think I'm going to have to end that practice now because, well, frankly, I forgot to look and see what number I left off with, and I'm terrible at keeping things in order anyhow. These are two pictures of my beautiful wife from the picture session we did just the other day. My computer is ancient, so sometimes I have trouble getting all of the textures to focus- and these pictures have elements that are slightly fuzzy, but I think that that works with these pictures- as if I'd applied a blur with Gimp or Photoshop or something- but actually applied by the game gods at Linden Labs. As with the previous pictures from the January 6 shoot, my wife made the clothes and jewelry you see here!



1 comment: