Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Post #1 My Wife the Bikini Babe




For a long time in Second Life we lived on our own island. There was a beach and a hammock and we spent a great deal of our time on that hammock on that beach. This is a series of pictures I took one evening while hanging out with my wife (and our houseboy, who didn't make it into the pictures you see here).

I should mention that when I met her, my wife was not into modeling at all, and didn't see her avatar as anything special. I hope that you'll agree with me that there is something very special about her, (besides her great sense of fashion, which will become more evident if and when I post something besides bikini pictures). Over the years she has gotten used to me asking her to pose for hours on end, and for that I think we are all grateful.






No comments:

Post a Comment